Whiz Kid Woes

Faisal's Personal Blog

Monday, May 09, 2005

CIS Infinity 2005 Speed Programming

After the success at FAST Procom and FAST Softec, we wanted to arrange a local programming competition at our university as well! We've been able to gather a lot of interest and the competition happens today! Its titled as CIS Infinity Speed Programming Competition 2005. Its scheduled to start in about 4 hours. I'm not taking part in the competition as I (with a few friends) am organizing the entire competition and have also designed the questions :)

We'll be doing it through PC^2 software which we first used in the FAST competitions. Its an excellent software for programming competitions. We were having tough time setting up Turbo C++ 3.0 16-bit compiler, as it was continuously crashing on Windows 2000. We hope to get it working before the competition today. We do have a backup plan in case we aren't able to do so. I'm going to miss all the classes today! I'll try to blog during the competition and I'll definitely blog after the competition.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger pleasedconsumer said…

    Hi,

    I found your blog as I was looking for the CIS class information.
    You have excellent material compiled here. I would also recommend for you to check out this great source of the information about CIS courses.

    Regards
    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home