Whiz Kid Woes

Faisal's Personal Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2004

More mobile ideas!

I'm probably going to started a mobile portal for paki people! Most probably at:
http://nasim.org/mobile/

The initial tools I'll provide will be quick Ufone SMS and a Phone number to Address lookup facility, for Karachi.

Moreover, I can package all these tools into a java application for mobile. The database would still live at my server which the java would access either through webservice or a simple HTTP GET request (reduces download size! that is really important here!)

More updates soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salam Nasim,

    Your mobile site does not work. Check out our company at www.jmobiles.com. Send me an email, if you are interested in getting in touch with us.

    Tanveer
    ts@jmobiles.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home