Whiz Kid Woes

Faisal's Personal Blog

Saturday, June 04, 2005

CodeRun 2005 Programming Competition

There was another programming competition in the university today, titled as CodeRun 2005! It was very similar to CIS Infinity. This competion was under INETA and since I'm an executive member of INETA, I didn't get to participate. Instead, I was the chief organizer of the event and I prepared all the questions as well. I delibrately chose one extremely tough question which was extremely hard for someone to solve without looking up a mathematics book. One team of friends were able to solve 4/5 and they couldn't solve the last one! It was an excellent event and we served Pizza and Pepsi cans to all particpants. It was great to look over all the management of the competition as none of the teachers were available as they were all busy with classes and other university-related activities. Personally I think that CIS Infinity was a much better event as it was the first time and we were in extremely high spirits and excited about different things. Everything worked fine, as per the plan and in the end, there was a small prize distribution ceremony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home