Whiz Kid Woes

Faisal's Personal Blog

Friday, June 25, 2004

Football!

I'm not a great fan of football but I've been following Euro 2004 with keen interest. Okay, I've seen only two matches and both of them were really spectacular! The first one was the first game of Euro2004, France vs England. Zidane stole the show! Two goals after the 90th minute, that was one heck of a game! Today, I watched the second match which was between Portugal and England. I got to watch the penalty kicks, which I like the most! ;) It was really a treat to watch the Portuguese in such high spirits! Beckham was a disappointment but lucky for me, I was supporting Portugal. Rui scored a goal but he missed the kick, that was a bit disappointing too. England is out of the league! Beckham will get a special treatment back home for missing his second penalty.

I'll be following the rest of the quarter finals and future games hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home